Frequently Asked Questions
Knowtice is the far-reaching, community-driven app that is quite literally changing the rules on how end users, businesses and organizations view, create and share their useful communication…while also giving back to collegiate communities! Knowtice is committed to using our brand to create a “Communication with a Mission” movement amongs communities. By offering businesses the ability to upgrade on the platform, we will financially support students through scholarships at participating colleges across the country.
Students from one of our participating colleges should visit their college’s Handshake or experiential learning/employer platform to learn more and apply.
Through friends, family, church members and contacts, every CLC knows somebody who owns or manages a business, group or organization. Additionally, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of members of the above-mentioned groups within each community who are looking for a better option to communicate with their customers, members, followers and prospects. By bringing these worlds together, our CLCs promote Knowtice’s many benefits while also tracking valuable feedback from both businesses and end users.
Our CLC’s will:
- Work as a unit within each college and with fellow CLCs.
- Become a knowledgeable expert on the Knowtice app – our mission, products and how Knowtice serves the community – both by using the app and by participating in paid training sessions prior to launch.
- Curate a list of influential businesses and potential partners within your local community and the surrounding area.
- Operate within your assigned industry vertical and alongside your fellow CLCs.
- Introduce the Knowtice app to community members and businesses through virtual calls or presentations.
- Educate potential customers on Knowtice’s available upgrades, the benefits of increasing their presence on the app, and how their participation will generate scholarships for local students.
- Maintain a detailed log of business sales, upgrades and other notes through Knowtice’s sales tracking software, similar to Salesforce.
- Follow up with potential leads by phone or email as needed.
- Gather input on app features from business owners, managers and users to make suggested improvements that will increase user experience and engagement.
- Generate and submit weekly sales reports to the Knowtice marketing coordinator to track progress in outreach efforts and upgrades.
- Maintain an online timecard through Paychex, an online payroll tool.
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time sophomore, junior or senior. NOTE: This qualification depends on your college’s internship guidelines.
- Access to a reliable mobile phone and laptop or tablet
- Available to work up to 20 hours per week
- Prefer students pursuing a degree in business, marketing, sales or communications
- Prefer applicants with a letter of recommendation from a professor
CLCs will be paid monthly through our partnering payroll company, Paychex. Payments are deposited into your bank account.
- PICK YOUR PLAN Choose a plan that works best for you. 40% of revenue from Knowtice Plus and Max plans go toward supporting colleges, students and their families in your state.
- BUILD PROFILE The process is simple. Basic plans profiles will take about 10 minutes to complete. Knowtice Plus or Max plans may take 20 or 30 minutes depending on the number of customizable features you add to your profile.
- IF SUPPORTING STUDENTS While building the profile, enter your state. Then select one of the participating colleges in that state. In every year your organization selects a Knowtice Plus or Max plan, 40% of that revenue will go back to that school and its students.
Upon completion of building your profile you will pay with a credit card online. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
This agreement shall be renewed automatically after each one year anniversary of the start date unless you provide thirty (30) days notice of termination, emailed to [email protected], which can occur any time after the first 6 months.
In the event of termination, you understand that no funds paid prior thereto shall be eligible for refund as it has been or is in the process of being delivered to the supported college of your choice.
Knowtice is free for all of our end-users.
As always, whether it’s from our students, end users, or business partners that have joined our platform, feedback will always be the driving force behind future development. Based on previous discussions with individuals and also with focus groups, the most popular new features requested are:
- Adding and following friends
- Checking in
- Private group or individual messages
- Integrate with appointment schedulers through API
- Preferred placement under categories/subcategories
- Customized profile/events tabs to match branding needs
- Automated recurring events posts
- Mirror your website calendar to match Knowtice app calendar
- Integrate with existing college calendar systems
- Lifestyle stories/articles
If you have any suggestions or comments please reach out to us.