Earn As You Learn
We know about your hectic schedule as a student. At Knowtice, our interns get paid while easily working around their busy schedules.
Help Promote Communities
When introduced by our CLCs, our social networking- type communication tool allows local businesses to proudly share all the cool things happening within their community!
Frequently Asked Questions
Knowtice is the far-reaching, community-driven app that is quite literally changing the rules on how end users, businesses and organizations view, create and share their useful communication…while also giving back to collegiate communities! Knowtice is committed to using our brand to create a “Communication with a Mission” movement among communities. By offering businesses the ability to upgrade on the platform, we will financially support students through scholarships at participating colleges across the country.
Students at one of our participating colleges should visit their college’s Handshake or experiential learning/employer platform to learn more and apply.
Through friends, family, church members and contacts, every CLC knows somebody who owns or manages a business, group or organization. Additionally, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of members of the above-mentioned groups within each community who are looking for a better option to communicate with their customers, members, followers and prospects. By bringing these worlds together, our CLCs promote Knowtice’s many benefits while also tracking valuable feedback from both businesses and end users.
Our CLC’s will:
- Work as a unit within each college and with fellow CLCs.
- Become a knowledgeable expert on the Knowtice app – our mission, products and how Knowtice serves the community – both by using the app and by participating in paid training sessions prior to launch.
- Curate a list of influential businesses and potential partners within your local community and the surrounding area. Operate within your assigned industry vertical and alongside your fellow CLCs.
- Introduce the Knowtice app to community members and businesses through virtual calls or presentations.
- Educate potential customers on Knowtice’s available upgrades, the benefits of increasing their presence on the app, and how their participation will generate scholarships for local students.
- Maintain a detailed log of business sales, upgrades and other notes through Knowtice’s sales tracking software, similar to Salesforce.
- Follow up with potential leads by phone or email as needed.
- Gather input on app features from business owners, managers and users to make suggested improvements that will increase user experience and engagement.
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time sophomore, junior or senior. NOTE: This qualification depends on your college’s internship guidelines.
- Access to a reliable mobile phone and laptop or tablet
- Available to work up to 20 hours per week
- Prefer students pursuing a degree in business, marketing, sales or communications
- Prefer applicants with a letter of recommendation from a professor
CLCs will be paid monthly through our partnering payroll company, Paychex. Payments are deposited into your bank account.